Property owners or occupiers have the responsibility to ensure their premises remain safe for customers or visitors. Property and buildings that are not properly maintained or designed can create potentially dangerous situations for individuals. If you are injured, you don't need to seek compensation for any medical expenses or recovery costs on your own.
We at Farrell Law Group are ready to help you. We will investigate your accident thoroughly to determine liability. We will then handle your personal injury claim so you can concentrate solely on regaining your health and wellness. Our legal team cares, and we will help you take the necessary steps to obtain the compensation you need.
Experienced Representation for Your Case
We have handled a wide variety of claims in Toronto and the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) involving unsafe property accidents, called "premises liability" or "occupier's liability" claims. The most common claims include:
- Slip, trip and fall accidents
- Lack of notice regarding water spills, wet surfaces or damaged guardrails
- Careless snow, ice or water removal
- Improper maintenance of sidewalks, stairways, walkways and other structural elements
- Falling objects or product display collapses
- Poor lighting
- Inadequate security
- Unsafe conditions caused by mould infestation or carbon monoxide gas leaks
- Bar, restaurant or club liability, also known as tavern liability, for injuries caused by intoxicated individuals
Whether you suffered injury slipping in the parking lot or falling down stairs due to improper lighting, we can help you seek compensation from at-fault parties or their insurance companies. We will negotiate on your behalf to obtain compensation for your medical expenses and rehabilitation, lost income, and any other benefits to which you may be entitled.
Contact Our Lawyer for Claims of Negligent Security and Other Claims
If you or a loved one suffered an injury on another's property, our Toronto lawyer can help you understand your rights and obtain the compensation you need. Call us at 416-487-7300 locally, 800-785-9853 toll free, or contact us online to schedule a free initial consultation today.