Some accidents result in relatively minor injuries. Far too often, however, a serious car accident or slip-and-fall can end in severe or debilitating injury. Injuries such as concussions, spinal cord injuries or broken bones can significantly impact your life, limiting your ability to work and affecting the way you interact with family and friends.
Supportive Lawyer for Brain Injuries and Other Serious Injuries
Since 1982, our lawyer Guy Farrell has focused his practice on handling personal injury and insurance claims. He will guide you and your family throughout the process, explaining your rights and exploring your options for obtaining compensation for your injuries. His experience includes:
- Brain injuries and head injuries: Whether you sustained serious head trauma or a simple concussion, a brain injury can have a lasting impact on your life. Symptoms can range from changes in moods and headaches to speech disorders and impairment of motor function. We can help you seek the compensation you need and deserve to cover the costs of your brain injury.
- Back injuries or spinal cord injuries: A back injury can affect your ability to work and live comfortably. We handle cases involving all types of back injuries, from chronic pain to paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Fractures: Many large law firms will not handle cases involving broken bones. At our firm, however, we understand the impact a serious fracture can have on your life. We are committed to helping you get the compensation you need after an accident leaves you with broken bones.
- Severe burns and scars: Burns and scars are not only extremely painful, they also can affect your self-confidence and lead to depression. We understand the pain and trauma associated with permanent disfigurement and burn injuries. We are here to help you through this difficult time.
- Chronic pain: After a serious injury, there can be lasting pain. This chronic pain alone can take its toll and inhibit your ability to work and enjoy life. If you are suffering from continual pain as a result of an accident, we can assist you and help you with every aspect of your personal injury claim.
- Depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) or other psychiatric trauma: It is not only your physical health that suffers in an accident. You may also have lasting emotional and mental effects. We can help you get the treatment and compensation you need to cover psychiatric care and other forms of mental health treatment.
We also offer compassionate support for the families of victims of wrongful death in a motor vehicle accident or any other type of accident. We understand that pursuing a claim for compensation may seem stressful during this emotionally difficult time. Our professional legal team will take care of all the details on your behalf and keep you informed of all developments as they happen.
Contact Us for a Free Initial Consultation
Did you suffer serious injury or was your loved one an accident victim? Toronto lawyer Guy Farrell will fully explain your rights and walk you through the process of recovering the benefits and compensation you need. Call our office today at 416-487-7300 locally, 800-785-9853 toll free, or contact our firm online to schedule your free initial consultation today.